Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday

First of all I have a housekeeping question: I've edited and updated my links - over there to the right. Some have remained "clickable" and others are not. The HTML code is identical. Why are they not clickable?

So, in lieu of sharing insightful personal relevations (sometimes in short supply) I offer the following. I hope it holds some entertainment value for you!

I was certified for scuba diving in 2002 - and now am a certified Master Scuba Diver. It has been one of the things that has most animated my world in this life (so far). I dive year 'round here in Maine (see my earlier posts). And, about once a year there are a couple weeks of warm water diving as well - ie Caribbean: usually in late-winter, about the time we're all going nuts with the long winter; when these 18" snow storms stop being entertaining. And, our low-temperature readings stop feeling like good bragging-rights fodder.

Now that the holidays are over (blessedly) I hunker down for the long haul with two main thoughts: remaining financially solvent (I am self-employed), and the upcoming trip to 82* salt water....

I usually bring my U/W camera on dives. Unless, of course, I'm diving for my dinner: scallops! - when I carry a catch-bag. But, that's another story.

So, today I'll share some eye-candy in the form of undersea life. Enjoy!!


Long-snout sea horse and brain coral




Sand-covered sting ray




Hawk's bill turtle

1 Comments:

Blogger Lord Rameses said...

im sending my wife to see this she just wrote about it

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home