Friday, January 16, 2009

I'll scratch yours....

CJ called me late this morning and said she was feeling antsy. Restless. Itchy. "Oh yeah...?" I said grinning to myself. "I have been too." I added. So, we went out to a local spot for lunch...

Huh??

Time was when "itchy" never made it to lunch. Or, at least "lunch" was at home and didn't necessarily involve hamburgers. But, times have changed - and, we're both living better thru chemistry these days. Both feeling the side effects of our antidepressants - and, happily, able to make jokes about it.

We made a note after lunch to remember to scratch each other's itch!

And, I bet we will!

Soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...good luck with that, Mr.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Sea Breeze said...

We make our own luck sometimes, right?? Thanks for stopping by Southerngirl!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home